Monday, September 20, 2010

{welcome}

I finally decided to bite the bullet and create a blog! I'm so excited to be able to share ideas with all of you out there. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Allyson Jones. I live in Albany, GA with my husband Blake and our three children, McKenna, Sarah Parker and Jonathan.

Life keeps me pretty busy, but when I do get a spare moment I can be found in my workroom pounding away. No, not my head...I make hand stamped jewelry!  I find it very theraputic to search for sayings or combinitations of words that may mean something to someone. I do personalized things as well, but when I stumble across a quote or Bible verse that speaks to me, I want to stamp it on a piece of jewelry for everyone to see. Who knows, it just might speak to someone else, too!

All of my pieces are one of a kind. I have fun playing with the design of each piece, but it's also really cool to see what clients come up with. All pictures you will see on the blog are available for purchase. I would love to hear your ideas as well. If you know of a quote or verse that has really meant something to you, let me hear it. Chances are it would mean something to someone else, too!

I also dabble in pearl and leather jewelry and vinyl lettering. As if I needed anything else to occupy my time!

1 comment:

  1. It is awesome to see customer after customer walk away with their personalized piece of your jewelry! Great gift from husbands to wives, children to mom or dad, and that friend you share something special with. Allyson, it is so evident that your heart goes into each peice.....when your mom or mother-in-law looks at you with tears in her eyes as her new necklace is placed on her neck, it's priceless!!

    ReplyDelete